We offer fair, performance-based, living wages and salaries, provide safe work environments and reject forced labour and child labour. We responsibly provide and promote education of young people. All suppliers agree to comply with the Supplier Code of Conduct (SCOC). Compliance is regularly reviewed in the form of audits.
Our aligned SDG 8 targets:
- Higher levels of economic productivity through diversification, upgrading and innovation
- Support decent job creation, entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation
- Improve resource efficiency in consumption and production and endeavour to decouple economic growth from environmental degradation
- Full and productive employment and decent work for all, including people with disabilities and equal pay for work of equal value
- Reduce the proportion of youth not in employment
- Develop a global strategy for youth employment
- End child labour, forced labour, slavery and human trafficking
- Protect labour rights and create safe working environments.